Molina Healthcare staff will help you coordinate your care
Living with health problems and managing them can be hard. We offer special services and programs for adult and child members who need extra help with health issues. The programs are offered at no cost to you.
Molina Healthcare staff can help you:
- Get services that you are eligible to receive
- Set up appointments and tests
- Identify any gaps in care or health care needs
- Access resources to help you with special health care needs and assist your caregivers with day-to-day stress
- Coordinate moving from one setting to another. This can include being discharged from the hospital
- Assess eligibility for long-term care services and support
- Connect with community resources
- Find services from additional resources, including community and social services programs like physical therapy or "Meals on Wheels"
- Arrange for services with a primary care provider (PCP), family members, caregivers and any other identified provider
How do members enroll?
Case Management programs are voluntary but a member must meet certain requirements. You can also be referred to one of the programs through:
- Provider referrals
- Self referrals
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.